Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much thankful

Today i just couldn't imagine every time i saw an airplane flying on the sky that i have made it till there, that i have ride on with that flying thing. It seems so fast, things are happening too fast and if you ain't have jotted down the most amazing experience you have, well you'll definitely lose it. Actually I considered it as one of the most unforgettable experience in my life. Being with my classmates for the five days duration and mostly the chance of meeting for the first time my cousins and some of my relatives in Manila. It surprised me a lot that they even cared to be on my granny's house just to see me and i on them. I greatly thank God for the opportunity He has given and for my papa and mama and sisters who contributed a lot financially. It was indeed connecting dots from past happenings because if I wouldn't have to shift to this new curriculum then I would miss the most touching event in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment